Air filter experts at Universal Air Filter help companies create preventative maintenance programs that help maximize performance of critical electronic equipment by programmatically performing air filter maintenance to keep critical component cool and free of contaminants. Only the highest quality, OEM approved air filters are provided by Universal Air filter.
UAF offers a free site survey for all providers that meet some basic criteria. During the site survey, a Universal Air Filter team member will come to your facility and document each piece of equipment by OEM, model, corresponding air filter(s) part numbers, rack number and space as well as an assessment of the current state of the air filter. All site inventory will be documented via UAF’s Preventative Maintenance processes and shared with the facility managers upon completion.. A sample set of data collected as part of a site survey is provided below. Click here to schedule your free site survey:
UAF Site Surveys Include:
1. An inventory of each piece of networking equipment and it’s rack location
2. Identification of the appropriate replacement filter for each piece of equipment
3. A general assessment of maintenance priorities
4. Demonstration of filter location and change techniques to your field technicians
5. A customized report that summarizes all equipment by location, the corresponding air filter(s) and recommended change dates.